OSI Thanks for the thought. Yes it was a dark time I can tell...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OSI

Thanks for the thought.
    Yes it was a dark time I can tell you. I am doing well now and I am a self funded retiree although I retired young.
    I have no debts and get enough money to live comfortably from my super and have enough to invest.
    Right now I am not investing in anything.
    Everything I look at now seems to have just topped out and is looking dangerous imo.
    The only thing I wanted to invest in is to buy an older Queenslander house, move it on to my block and divide off a half an acre and sell it.
    Unbelievably the council will not let me carve off any quantity of land off my 5 acre block for any reason. In an economy like this and they are refusing to allow this when they could be getting all that income. &^*%$# Councils I tell you Id like to see an end to them.

BANKS, dont get me started they have been engaging in corrupt activity world wide since their inception. They have been caught in every corrupt activity from money laundering for terror organisations to illegally manipulating every public market, property market, super funds and anything else you can think of.
    I would like to see some of the directors and CEO's jailed for 5 years for what they have done to people.
    They cannot be allowed to walk away from all this with all their bonuses, shares and super.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.