RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Jgollner,Have a read of the announcements from a few years ago,...

1. 864 Posts.

Jgollner,

Have a read of the announcements from a few years ago, see some of the timelines and milestones quoted and work out whether those happened or not, also look for the mentioned minerals report. All official ASX announcments. You say you have no reason not to believe ASX announcments, I just gave you one. I wouldn't blindly take it as gospel just because it is an ASX announcement.

On a another note - Congratulations to everyone (including you jg :) who took up the placement, a well deserved little rise for long suffering holders - really hope we all learned from the past and take at least a little bit off the table during this rise. Looking forward to seeing what happens around mid June when all the remaining oppies and partly paids are unleashed onto the market- I think that will reveal whether this is a Pump to get the oppies excersised.

I excersised my partly paids as soon as I got them, and have sold off a few of my RRSOs incase this is just a pump - bit nervous just incase it isnt a pump and I sold them too early, but happy that I am sticking to the plan I developed based on the past performance of this stock. I also purchased some AOI a few weeks back, something I have been meaning to do for a while - probably a faulty strategy reminiscent of a Texas hedge, but I am still a "East African oil development" tragic.

Best of luck to everyone - after countless false starts, I hope this is it - but not holding my breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.