Urban taxpayer? It’s all just MMT now. ‘They’ just borrow and...

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    Urban taxpayer? It’s all just MMT now. ‘They’ just borrow and print money and suppress interest rates. The financial system has been trashed. Why raise taxes when you can just print money? The central banks have been used to subvert democracy and trash and debase sovereign currencies, and the ‘ignorance is bliss’ populace don’t understand & don’t care.

Every man and his dog gets a subsidy these days, either paid in cash or via the central bank interest rate suppression that has been going on for a decade. Many are taking so much out of this systematic looting that any taxes they pay are an irrelevancy. How many are being paid by the state, or being topped up by the state? As I said, every man and his dog and it’s ‘only a rort if you’re not part of it’. Once someone is getting some dosh from the state the entitlement mentality kicks in “I’ve paid my taxes all these years, I deserve this”.

Unfortunately the ‘Left vs Right’ mindset (“My team is better than yours”, “No mine is better than yours” )plays into the hands of those who want you to take your eyes off the fact that fundamentally - aside from some window dressing - the main parties operate the same building & housing bubble / immigration plus / full MMT system, with the unelected central bankers holding all the real cards.
    Last edited by Crom Valen: 06/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.