Australia's sickness, page-5

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I will let the ABC and their verbose and activist atheist cultural Marxists in on a little secret......all socially spiteful and ideologue things are in biology exactly the same thing as all other identifiable sickness's in this country/any 1st world country including political extremism, our judiciary just went through a kangaroo court scenario were outrageous claims where swallowed hook line and sinker by the public executive and people jailed over completely fantastical child abuse claims and the death just lately of 3 kids burned to death. ....all for the same reasons. We badly need to deal with what is the origin of all biological and maladjusted behaviours in society. Media jihads make no difference as another circle jerk of commentators dopamine chasing.

I just watched my recorded Bolt ep to make sense of the spiteful claims

This complaint seems if I have all the info is in general no different from all the other media driven anti-Catholic pro-atheist jihads, any lawyer who will in higher morality also defend such common in society cretins of any persuasion fits higher in behaviour rules, the principle also had a moral, societal and managerial obligation to society to inform the court truthfully surrounding the job performance of the then guilty persons past performance for sentencing purposes ....this is a no brainer in any civilised society at this stage of proceedings no matter their personal thoughts on the matter.....we operate under a Westminster system and as such in a nutshell not actually the ex soviet communist Mother Russia system as it seems many would prefer our courts to operate within. Whenever it suits their maladjusted ideological view of the world.....purity is NOT no way no how morality.

The ABC if they really would like to pander to our increasing in modernity sickness's should look at the circus child abuse fiasco of just lately....astounding we have dropped this low as a society..utterly uncivilised authoritarianism...but this ABC jihad seems like just more politically inspired catholic bashing (Marxist out group bashing).

What particular material and non-ideological part (I am not a Marxist) of this case am I missing? No really I would like to know.
    I am not an ideologue so it will need to be fairly substantive.....as I give the postmodernist's "I only live in my head" partisan schizotypal views of the wider world little consideration.
    Last edited by thalweg: 20/02/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.