EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

Australia's Sole Tungsten Producer

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I know you will all have heard/read about this since the last announcement (nothing new) but below is yet another example from the mining publishing media about EQR - more and more potential investors, existing investors and media now have this company in their sights, just looking for a great opportunity in a dull market
    This is it, and this will help to deliver the much needed liquidity that "PBlonde" referred to in his/her last post - he/she is spot on with those observations - we do need more volume.....62% of the company is tied up in the top 20 and there are many, many large shareholders just outside the top 20 so there is not a lot of free float.

Absolutely all of the other tungsten producers/aspirants out there are espousing their own claims to the mantle of " the largest tungsten producer ex-China"
    The reality is as follows;
    Almonty - a current producer with their "flagship" mine in Korea called Sandong - with cost overruns and environmental issues, this mine is not due to produce until 2024
    Tungsten West (ex Wolf) - now having their 3rd run at production, the Hemmerdon mine in Cornwall, is also plagued with high costs and environmental issues due to its close proximity to community
    G6M - currently undertaking another CR in a long succession of recent CR's - this project WILL get off the ground with hopes of initial saleable tungsten within 2 months - BUT, it will take quite some time before their brand new plant stops throwing up "challenges" and settles into steady production

EQ Resources, I believe, stands alone in its unique position of having a proven treatment plant of some 2 years, and is literally only weeks away from excavating the Andy White Pit, to get the richest and ripest low hanging fruit and putting it through the crushers, the Tomrah's and into the gravity plant with a controlled ramp-up to as much as 10 tonnes per day, each tonne of which has been fetching them around $AUD 17,000

With a revised BFS due in the coming weeks, the metrics of this project (i.e. NPV, payback period, IRR etc) are expected to be stellar. With this revised BFS expected to only represent about 10-15% of the known in-ground resource, the "big picture" will be anything from 5 to 8 times greater and its life of mine will continue for generations to some.
    Mt Carbine, in its entirety, has been estimated to have up to $3 billion dollars worth of tungsten in situ (maybe more)

With no new tungsten mines coming into production anywhere in the world, and with many faltering, EQR has now put all its risk behind it and now has a clear run at that mantle.

https://thebull.com.au/australias-sole-tungsten-producer-prime-investment-prospect/

From itsflagship property of Mt Carbine, EQ Resources ASX:EQR (EQR) offers analternative metal to the commodity investor, tungsten.

Tungsten isa hard, dense, steel-grey metal with a wide variety of applications. Tungsten’scorrosion resistance and high melting point make it an excellent alloy forexisting fabrication metals to improve their performance. This broad utilitymakes tungsten an excellent investment opportunity as it can catch the wave ofmost new industrial innovations.

EQR’s position as Australia’s sole primary tungsten producer presents aunique investment opportunity in metal with a wide range of industrial uses,including manufacturing electrical and electronic devices, tools and machinery,and aerospace and defence equipment.

With therecent update to the mineral resource estimate at the Mount Carbine tungstenmine near Cairns, EQR has confirmed a substantial increase in the amount ofmetal contained in indicated resources, with an additional 2.11m metric tonneunit (mtu) now available for extraction.

Thisresource increase has already been reflected in the market response, with EQR’sshares trading positively at 8.3c AUD on April 27.

As globaldemand for tungsten continues to rise due to its unique properties andindustrial applications, EQR’s position as a primary producer gives it adistinct competitive advantage.

EQR iscommitted to sustainability and responsible mining practices, which isincreasingly important to investors and consumers.

Investingin EQR presents an opportunity to participate in the growing demand fortungsten and to support a company committed to ethical and sustainablepractices.

With itsexclusive position as Australia’s only primary tungsten producer and the recentincrease in its mineral resource estimate, EQR could be a promising addition toan investment portfolio. However, as with any investment, conducting thoroughresearch and carefully considering the potential risks and rewards isessential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $18.90K 393.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.