REX 0.00% 60.0¢ regional express holdings limited

I spoke to a pilot last week in Perth. Says he's heard of Rex...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I spoke to a pilot last week in Perth. Says he's heard of Rex and considered them as a career but his ultimate goal is one of these bigger airlines and considers Rex one of those stepping stone kind of companies. Also explained these bigger airlines take care of their staff better in terms of amenities and considerably better salary (didn't talk numbers). IMO "poaching" wouldn't be how I describe what Qantas etc are doing more so just the natural path of least resistance. Don't tell me you wouldn't quit your job for one that's more fulfilling that actually pays you more.

While I'm here I also talked to a wise old captain while I was at it and he says the industry ebbs and flows and commented that demand isn't necessarily tied to economic booms such as mining.
    Some posters here have commented on the older fleet and the ultimate need to replace them. I asked about the older model planes and he explained they are as valuable as the day you purchased them given you keep them up to date with servicing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.5¢ $5.328K 8.939K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13613 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 2218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.