r0tiNek you need to take your brain out of your head before...

1. 215 Posts.
    r0tiNek you need to take your brain out of your head before coming here to post and dealing with the bulls ..

"If interest rates go up / wife has a baby / unemployment goes up and loose the job - deal with it then it will help you grow up" .. this is a great example of how in touch the bulls are with real life .. the statement offers no solution at all on how you can meet mortgage repayments except to just deal with it. I might go check with my bank and see if ther is a clause in their conditions where "just dealing with it" constitutes an acceptable substitute for a mortgage payment.

And Justis : "Ask your self and others, would you sell your home if the value dropped" um you are assuming you would have a choice. And "you still need some where to live and your mortgage payments are about the same as rent or less." .. oh really you think?

STF .. yep compare todays housing with history .. thats great except this is uncomparable. But you go ahead knock yourself out .. I think you guys have discovered an investment vehicle that never ever drops ..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.