ECM 0.00% 8.0¢ east coast minerals nl

I found an article in a local austrian newspaper that covers...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    I found an article in a local austrian newspaper that covers news in Wolfsberg where the mine is located.

http://www.kleinezeitung.at/kaernten/wolfsberg/wolfsberg/2755349/koralpe-rechte-fuer-lithium-abbau-verkauft.story

It shows the Chairman, Mr Nigel Little, shitting himself signing while the austrian owners, KMI smiling in happiness. I have translated the article which states as I have said before, that ECM will be producing Lithium within 2 years and will be selling to the massive german lithium car battery market, which expects to have 1m electric cars on the roads by 2020. The article also states that this is the biggest mine in europe and that KMI is questioned why it is selling such a strategic resource. This public domain knowledge now, ASX and ECM management so you better announce it asap.

Mr Ed Mead quotes that they will be looking to also process the lithium ( massive bonus for ECM) in the town of Wolfsberg and will need $150m for the whole production and processing plant

I have also stated before that this mine resource is big. Much bigger than it is disclosed. Only 20% of lease has been explored and locals have told me that it is "much more there". They say in the article that there is 30m t at 1.6-1.8% inferred and only 1/5 has been explored!

This will be the largest Lithium pit of Europe supplying the Green Energy revolution that is happening now in Europe in Germany, France, ect. After a future upgrade announcement of a massive upgrade, this will attract the attention of the big guys. In fact it already has.....
    Exchange Minerals ( Mr Wayne King himself) is very excited on this deal as it is a real deal with a proven world class resource and has even flaunted it the savvy high profile russian business, Mr Roman Abramovich, who made his money from Oil in Siberia, is looking at investing in a new vehicle that will ecm in the portfolio. This is only speculation at this time.
    But was is real is the signing of the deal and the next announcements that are coming soon; I will now give you the Probable Future of ECM; a Jedi Knight from a Galaxy far far away will appear and help struggling rebels to get the austrian plant of the ground. The Market will love this one. The next will be announcement that all the proposed Lithium to be produced is pre-sold to german car battery supplier ( LG or german mob). Then there will be a massive resource upgrade. Then the "bank finance" will magically appear. Then lets all of us punters hang for the long term, as this is the "Gwahar Oil field" of new game changing green energy Europe and this mine will be the main source of the massive shift to green energy sources which Lithium is so crucial. Now you know why Abramovich likes it.
    It will be a very strategic resource for the germans and Europe. Read into my insight and hold your shares for 2 years plus and you will be a huge winner. Do not sell out in the short term as it will only strengthen slightly before the big brokers start to notice it and promote it to their clients. You get more liquidity then. You will regret it in a few years as stage 1 of 7 is complete.
    Enough said by Choco. Good luck. Men who stare at Goats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.