ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

A good announcement. My key takeaways from the ANN:1. Covid is...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    A good announcement. My key takeaways from the ANN:
    1. Covid is delaying progress in China (we all knew this) and Covid will continue to delay progress.
    2. Finial design and costings are being put int place for the Port and Rail (IMO this has been done but this ANN might want to highlight that the feasibility is not done as a certain company is claiming otherwise)
    3. Onshore portion of the Port is completed (fantastic)
    4. SDL have absolutely no case and are dead in the water (we all knew this).
    5. They highlight Bestways website but take no liability for what is published there. I am not sure if we can take their timings as accurate or not.. Q34 for construction was a miss...
    6. A head office has now been established in Beijing (IMO IPO on HKSE - I have said this for 12 months now)

Points that I wanted to be address:
    1. Liquidity for SH (both timings and IPO/relist details). My guess is this will happen once construction is read to start. One big PR party re: laying the first stone and IPO/relist.

I have a feeling that this ANN is 8-12 weeks old (meaning this could have been released 8-12 weeks ago). IMO we must be close to starting construction!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.