ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

@Football Why don't you add some value to the thread instead of...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    @Football Why don't you add some value to the thread instead of offering absolutely nothing? You have added: zero value, zero insight, zero opinions, zero thoughtfulness, zero observations, zero reflections and zero POV on ASN and its upcoming arrangements.

What is your purpose on this thread, I would love to know? Instead, you use the one descriptive word you know (Muppet). Do you have an interest in ANS and how it is progressing? Are you looking to buy/sell shares OM? Are you interested in SDL or Chinese SOE's? Are you interested in the upcoming infrastructure deal? Are you excited for binding agreements? Are you looking forward to an IPO on the HKSE or a relist on the AXS? Are you an IO enthusiast? Do you look for LC shares? Are you into Africa and its commodities? I would love to know why you are here adding zero value to this thread. Please let me and many others on this thread thinking the same thing know? You have your moment in the spotlight here…
    Let us all know... We are keen to understand you better and your though process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.