FFM 2.99% 94.8¢ firefly metals ltd

i dont think any of that prior period is relevant. All the...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    i dont think any of that prior period is relevant. All the material changes have occurred in the last 6 months. As late as last year they were only involved in one WA project for vanadium and titanium in a farm in with MTH. In Jan they identified this asset in Canada and now its basically current/EX BGL management and board. The upside if they validated existing resources with the last JORC update and theyve also acquired another 130km2 of surrounding tenements that are underexplored. Nothing material in terms of exploration has happened on site since the mine was closed in 1966.
    Completely different board and assets so whatever happened more than 12 months ago outside of MTH project is dead and gone, assets and board.
    Heres to hoping this is another BGL and drill results from surrounding area increase the resource materially. Its a known producing area and several other producing mines surround it. In hindsight wish I had bought following the tenement acquisition earlier in the year particularly with the board movements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.8¢
Change
0.028(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $453.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 97.0¢ 92.0¢ $1.794M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 15592 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 27060 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.