FFM 3.51% 82.5¢ firefly metals ltd

Hi, and I hope you are enjoying your European vacation my...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Hi, and I hope you are enjoying your European vacation my friend!

The Sp will definitely fall as happens with all Cr's. There is the constant misconception that the companies seeking funds are able to gain an investor who wants to own and support the stock. RUBBISH! Sophs have a never ending call on their monies from companies needing monies! They make their monies gaining huge volumes of shares that they can then trade, and influence the Sp. To invest some 50 million bucks on the hope that AUT will achieve something at least two years away (AUT has two year time frame), when they have a conga line of companies begging for money is ridiculous.

AND, to be brutally honest, companies seeking monies know this. At the end of the day they need money. Does one honestly think that a small company without production/income producing capacity, can dictate any terms when they are seeking big bucks!

There is always the pump before and then the fall. I sold a large part of my holding at 3.7c in July, as Sp leaped out of the Bollies. I have subsequent to the CR announcement sold all my holding due to the very unusual Sp strength coming into the SPP.

The way AUT has handled this has been brilliant! I really like the Acquistion. AND, there is no doubt the Sp is being kept stable/higher recently, to ensure holders apply for their full entitlements. Again brilliant! In almost every CR case the Sp falls immediately to the CR price and below, so that punters don't participate but buy on mkt. Remember, the company needs money for this acquisition, and to continue. Support for the SPP is all important. Share price afterwards is really not important for the company in the short run.

I will apply for most of my entitlement at .025, but not all. I see the Sp falling at a minimum to it's recent .022 low.

If anyone here ever reads my posts, I always suggest people should not just have a holding in the stocks they believe in, but also have a trading parcel. At the end of the day, are you buying to be a cheer squad member or to make money?

AUT has a long road ahead with plenty of opportunities for buys and sells. None of which will have any impact on the Share price long term! We are small players in this ocean.

$3 mill in the Spp for us. $50 mill for Sophs. Massive churn in Sp.

I want AUT to succeed. But I also want to make money, not wave pom poms!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.5¢
Change
-0.030(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $373.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 89.0¢ 82.0¢ $1.358M 1.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 184104 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.5¢ 900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.5¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
87.0¢ 89.0¢ 82.0¢ 414441
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.