ZLD 6.36% 58.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

The issue is that once doctors do something, it's very hard for...

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    The issue is that once doctors do something, it's very hard for them, to acknowledge they were wrong and litterally fed their patients poison, that demass one cancer, and creates onsets of thousands other cancer (which is why survival rate is so low after 5 years).

The excuse we didnt know is not gonna cut it, since you can find research dating from the 90s when Israel started researching this very deeply.

Same as vaccines, good invention, but not with 26 doses of aluminium as adjuvents, because that creates lesions and inflammation in the brain , AS WELL AS, some immuno shock which some poor souls can't handle (e.g. why MMR got stopped in Japan). It's a good thing, but once again, it's not all good, and most doctors can't admit they don't understand the nuances.

Medicine is about to change for many reasons. I wouldn't want to be a doctors, either the AMA drop on them, either they tow the line and endanger some patients by not knowing fully the risk of the treatments - I'd especially not want to be an oncologist because that field is about to get shaken to the core once more people totally cure their cancer SOLELY on cannabis oil. But it's inevitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.