MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

wombat Those who understand what is going on here are not...

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    wombat

Those who understand what is going on here are not posting. They're fed up with the dominance of negative posters on MSB who focus almost exclusively on the shareprice and hammer away on variations of the subject on a daily basis, with multiple posts. Please read carefully back about what I'm saying about the SP.

The point is not how much you personally know or have experienced with the FDA. And by the way, they are developing a policy about stem cell approvals, with MSB as the pioneer. This is clear. Therefore assumptions need to be revised on the upside.

Surely you can see the shorters are out with a vengeance?

The last thing they want is for the SP to go up. They want cheap shares. Shorting a stock is a great part of an accumulation strategy as conceded several times by a high profile poster (who btw also says he is not doing the accumulating). Don't assume the weak hands have all been shaken clean... try to not fall into their hands. Not by selling but by piling on without careful thought as to the impact of what you're saying.

This is hard enough as it is. Do try to be constructive. So I need your criticisms about completeness of my response on top of this barrage, when you haven't even taken on board what I'm saying about the SP?

Clearly I should just give up, just like the others. But that is playing into their hands. I refuse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.