MSB 4.66% $1.13 mesoblast limited

"Staggering that you have failed to acknowledge that I have...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    "Staggering that you have failed to acknowledge that I have nailed you on your irrelevancies with our own reliance on your FDA experience"

What the hell does that even mean???
    What you have yet to do is point out any deficiencies in my understanding of fast-tracking, or demonstrate your own superior knowledge, upon which, presumably, your basing your heroic assumptions of US revenue.

Similarly, you have failed to provide a considered and fact-based timeline for US sales in 2017. Your best case scenario may well have equal validity to mine - I asked simply for you to provide the basis for your assumptions, as I did mine. You haven't, so the conclusion must be that you can't.

Why am I trying to blitz the forum and not you? You post, I respond. Or vice versa. If I am guilty of "blitzing", are you not equally so? Here's a suggestion: count how many posts you've made on MSB, compare them to mine, and the. Tell me who's blitzing.

Take a rest? No. You like discussion forums; so let's discuss. Tell me the flaws in my analysis of fast tracking. Explain to me why I'm wrong and you're right about US revenue timing. Explain to me why my arguments are weak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.055(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.18 $1.18 $1.13 $4.824M 4.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25589 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.