MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Wow....fruitbat2 I've been extremely polite with you over the...

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Wow....fruitbat2 I've been extremely polite with you over the time you've been posting.

In return I get relentless insults, when you take a rest from that, I get hair splitting and mischievous misrepresentations.

It's far too late in the evening to unpack all of what you're saying, and most of it is not very useful or on point.  But kudos, you are really putting in the word count.

I simply point out that the effort you've gone to belies the claim that you have zero interest in this game.

Oh and BTW LT holders who aren't trading don't stand to gain from much. I'm here because I'm frankly outraged at the manipulation and I have an old fashioned idea that the market exists to help enable companies to find capital to be productive. Shorting, trading don't exactly meet those criterion.

The rest of your claims, which as usual are transparent attempts to discredit me, don't even begin to address substantive issues that I have raised.

The fact is that a policy is being developed on stem cells by the FDA. It's a process. Now you can call it a protocol, guidance or whatever you like, it's a work in progress.

To you this is a handwaving generalisation. To me it's a critical and essential fact that you like to forget. There are others but the hour is late and you sir, are a distraction and desperate to discredit me.

And you can trumpet your so-called FDA experience all you like; it gives you no sense of proportion about MSB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.