WGX 0.38% $2.61 westgold resources limited.

loki01: Thanks for your kind welcome! Regarding CVN and GBP. The...

1. 12,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    loki01: Thanks for your kind welcome! Regarding CVN and GBP. The latter was a disaster for me but it was in an area (which by studying the area - i.e. Namibia) I did discover and pick-up another (Canadian) stock - i.e. EOG.V - which I held onto and which is doing extremely well for me now. And the former (CVN) I did get out of and now this one has become also very successful... Win some, lose some.

I shall have to study the WGX opportunity first and - more importantly - I shall have to free-up some funds also first and foremost IF I want to take a position in WGX. Like Aqua65, I am mostly in the field of exciting biotech/pharma/pharma-distribution opportunities and without trying to cross-promote at all, my list is quite a long one (but in some I have much bigger and in others a much smaller holding): Here at random or rather in alphabetical order: CYP, IME, IMU, NEU, PAB, PNV, PTX, RAC, SUD and now looking at VHT as well...

Wishing all the WGX all the very best with their exposure here. Moreover: A relaxing weekend ahead!

wasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.61
Change
-0.010(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $1.254B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.61 $2.69 $2.61 $5.128M 1.941M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11462 $2.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.62 3219 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.