Hi guys, I really like the discussion as it has lots of ideas,...

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Hi guys, I really like the discussion as it has lots of ideas, and established theory which needs to be questioned.

The root problem is the very structure of money creation. Debt based money literally means money added to the system is a debt to government that goes after taxes to service that debt.

I have looked at MMT and consider it bunk unless we eliminate debt based money. I can elaborate on that, but not yet. I was fortunate to be in close contact to a former debt department trader / manager that also sat on the Board of banks and played a part in the creation of early derivative products. He shared a great deal about the dynamics of a debt desk and the workings of retail banks over a period of several years. Balance sheets, funding and risk structure are key to understanding this as a lot of myths are circulating. He helped me to identify some of those and reasoned me through it as that was hard to accept at times. At one stage he had been seen as a high flyer and was lecturing central bankers about the debt markets.

We live with a record level of enslavement of governments via the sovereign debt bubble (global), media control (they need their approval for survival in politics and the election cycle) and the UN which clearly dictates climate policy (IPCC) and health policy (WHO). In fact the modern world morphed with WW2 when Bretton Woods handed reserve currency status to the Fed, the UN was formed (quasi global government) and debt (money creation to fight the war) skyrocketed. With technocracy / automation we have become expendable from the elite perspective. Far from fluffy rhetoric of leisure for the masses and abundance they see us as consuming "their" resource. Hence the rhetoric about "equality" which never arrived. Hence depopulation agenda under the Great Reset. I do not own a tin foil hat, I am an analyst. I may not have every detail right however and constantly seek to improve on that.

Marx was a tool. Communism was an old concept taken up and pushed by certain groups that were out there lecturing on the NY speaking circuit when Marx was only 11 YO. They spoke of a new social paradigm they were going to call "communism". The hook that was mentioned, that to sucker people in, they would push the concept of "equality". These groups are not about freedom for the masses, quite the opposite from what I can tell by their actions which have led to current conditions both economic and social. Serfdom had been dying from the 1500's and the industrial revolution had created new wealth for a select few (I mean that literally). The former Serfs were needed under an emerging technocracy however those days are past now that automation has reached the "modern" levels.

Thanks for all your thoughts.
    CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.