MLA 0.00% 8.5¢ medical australia limited

Autostart Burette listed tender, page-5

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    yeah has been pretty quiet here. Possibly a bit of selling into the tax year, I still think 5c is a bargain (especially if profitability continues to grow) and will look to grab a couple more small parcels over the coming weeks.

Will be nice to see if they update on the new Clements suction pumps or Burette sales through the recently approved QLD channel or any other chunky contracts. Back in 2011-12 the company updated in more detail in relation to any chunky contract wins. Perhaps commercial/future tender sensitivity has scuppered that approach (however other companies like CMP seemingly announce every contact!).

Also, an update on how Medivet is progressing ie, whether we're likely to see any of that conditional $2m cash that is "contingent on the future sales of assets in Medivet Biologics" - as per the announcement on the 22nd of December 2015. I've kept an eye on Medivet releases and there still seems to be the standard almost weekly flow of releases like this:

http://ktul.com/news/local/new-hope-for-old-dogs-treatment-uses-stem-cells-to-heal-arthritis

Which I guess show's the company is still trucking along. I'm fairly confident it was Delk's holding (of 1.46m shares) that were nabbed by Lang Walker back in May (04/05/16), so hoping management are still in contact with him and Medivet's progress.

The next quarterly isn't due until 29th of July, 42day wait there, might not get anything before than, in the mean time we wait...

IMO DYOR etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.