AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

AUV + CLQ possibilities, page-4

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I always thought that there would be centralisation at some stage if any of them have their heads on straight. But who and how is anyone's guess.

We have CLQ and AUZ on ASX and we have SCY on TSE. they are all in each others pockets basically but SCY is a bit further away and closer to Nyngan and dont really see why they would want to build 3 processing plants etc. maybe the logistic for SCY would make it more difficult ( I havent seen an aerial overview but my understanding is that CLQ and AUZ and nearly adjoining) Also the patented extraction facility of CLQ will allow better extraction of various elements so i had always though they may get together and come to some agreement to centralise processing and if that was centralised it would obvisiously flow onto freighting as all material would be leaving one centralised area.

CLQ would be my choice of the processor as they have the ion exchange technologies that they have patented that will give better results at lower costs. How they manage it is for better minds than mine, but it would significantly lower capex costs for all and how it would be funded ongoing etc is another topic for discussion.

It could be built just near Fifield which my understanding is only a short distance from CLQ and AUZ sites one day will try and get a map with all 3 highlighted so I can see if this is feasible or not) and it has rail access through the town.

As pointed out above other options are takeover bids but i personally think that 2-3 of them could work together fairly well and provide more bang for buck for shareholders longer term. Either way I do have holding in all 3, hedging bets. All 3 have been good to me so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $71.52K 7.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5253699 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.