MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

Thought I'd email the co about this and got a very prompt...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thought I'd email the co about this and got a very prompt response:

Hi

Thanks for your email.

We are aware of ASUZ’s capital raise and the subsequent recent run in the AUZ share price. You may have noticed that when the joint venture was signed that the respective company announcements ended up posted on the other company’s ASX platform, ie: the MLM announcements was posted under UAZ, and vice versa. The ASX actually determines when this is done.

In recent times ASX has not posted the AUZ announcements under MLM and unfortunately there isn’t anything that MLM can do on this front.

As we are not undertaking the activities at SCONI it is difficult to make parallel announcements for each announcement. However, we are investigating how we may be able to take advantage of the good work that AUZ have completed recently. It is worthwhile pointing out that MLM still hold 100% of SCONI and that AUZ must either spend $10m or complete a Definitive Feasibility Study to earn 50%.

I trust this assists. If you would like we can organise a time for you to talk to MLM’s CEO Simon Slesarewich.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.