AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ announcement, page-670

1. 15,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Go to bed JD.

Go directly to bed.

Do not pass whoopee, another coffee, the Olympics, just go to bed.

that are my thoughts and yours is my first read tonight.
    I will not be posting anymore till Tuesday, the day when an Aussie minnow gets into bed with a goliath. Hell, it is not like a great dane and a poodle, but it is an amazing situation here where all the rhetoric, subterfuge and shennaigans cannot displace the fact that our man Bennie has orchestrated a deal with the 57th biggest company in the universe.

Take your minds back not so long ago when folks were bitching about a deal at 1.5cents to organize some cash. Here no cash, cash not here. You have to love Chopper.

Fast forward and here we have a bald headed wrangler who wanted to be a pharmacologist - bet you didn't know that - stitching up a deal for us holders that is absolutely monumental. I ain't saying anymore. The fools with salamis stuffed down their truusers better get someone like Rhonda to smash them with a big tuna to wake them up. This is so damn huge that simpletons need to ask their grandparents as to how big this is.

Rex Hunt used to say...............well he used to say a lot of things...but one of his comments was that.................this will be bigger than Hiroshima.

DB sits there conjuring another amazing file........JID sits there saying he will make a million in a day...............................JD dreams of a few months time with his first born.

You have to feel the emotion here to be part of it. AUZ is not just another two bob company. This is the new damn world folks. All the meaningful banter with woofy or whatever her name from the usa is just about one thing.

ADVERTISING.

The more you talk, the more you walk. (that's mine)

Forget about all the minor details like what time Bennie likes his coffee brought into his office, or how long it takes to organize an autoclave. If you are a long term holder, this little minnow that is AUZ, this company that meandered along the way thru all sorts of investment ideas with all sorts of scars on its back - some caused by the vile excrement that invades great forums like this - is going to show the whole world this week what is has.

Crikes.....I wonder whether it will compare to my better half?

.you know that answer....................................................................it won't.

bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.