AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ announcement, page-673

1. 15,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    I have the answer......it's a bit late at the moment but this is better than us winning gold at the Olympics.

beefarmer

2,274 posts.
    Date:
    17/02/18
    Time:
    22:03:12
    Post #:
    sallywoofs said:
    Red328. I am not obsessed with AUZ. I am interested in it and was hoping to discover something factual about it that I was unaware of. And I have not been "persistently posting" there...I have posted intensely for less than two days, and am satisfied that no further insight is likely to come from there. I will be able to read the announcement as well as the next person.

As far as there being a competition, there is a competition between the companies involved. They are competing for clients, capital, and market share. They also compete for investors... for example, you and I have to decide how to allocate our investment capital.

In the interest of due diligence, I have given my opinions and posed some questions about the two companies. I have my opinion, but am completely open to new facts; because in my evaluation, when I invest in Australian cobalt, I would like to make the very best decision I can.

SK is powerful but the terms of the deal have not been announced. It is clearly a tremendous accomplishment for AUZ. But my question was mainly about the timetable to production, which I consider very important in this situation. No material facts were offered that change my opinion about this.

The hostility by the AUZ longs was very surprising. Australia wins either way.

Best to you.
    Sorry ..I could not resist.

Sally you have so many splinters in your derriere from sitting on that fence...........what a shocker.

delete this if you like mods but you cannot disagree with me

what an amazing week it has been
    Last edited by beefarmer: 17/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.792K 1.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 20994432 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4563555 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.