AUZ 16.7% 1.4¢ australian mines limited

AUZ announcement, page-687

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Teddy...Flippa's answer tended to confirm my contention, not contradict it. He believes there is no chance that AUZ will produce anything before late 2020.

Flippa also believes that Clean Teq cannot produce before then, either.
    "No chance in hell", I believe he said.

On this point I have a different opinion, notwithstanding Flippa's expertise; because Clean Teq has given clear guidance that contradicts Flippa's assessment. With no disrespect meant at all to Flippa, who has answered clearly and expertly and with civility, I rest comfortable in my evaluation that Clean Teq guidance on the issue can be given credibility.

Clean Teq has engineers and technical people who are qualified, likely as qualified as Flippa, whose opinion I respect. Sunrise is the sole priority of the company; they also have the backing of a diverse industrila conglomerate, whose Chariman is also the Co-Chairman of Clean Teq; and they are careful about their public statements. In my limited exerience, when Clean Teq says something, you can count on it.

It is no discredit at all to Flippa if CleanTeq surpasses Flippa's estimate in getting Sunrise operational well before late 2020; and I believe that they will, by nearly a year. Clean Teq has a habit of exceeding expectations.

At the moment, therefore, my opinion, is that AUZ is nearly a full year behind Clean Teq. AUZ has narrowed the gap, for now. Prior to Flippa's response, my opinion was that AUZ was two or three years behind.

I am not downplaying BB's tremendous accomplishment and the near-certain benefit to holders. BB deserves praise.

The company has surged this week with the announcement. But being realistic, with respect only to the estimated time to production, they will slip a little farther behind a little with every day that passes until the equipment is ordered and ground is broken.

It's not the end of the world. It doesn't make me negative about AUZ. I just believe they will be the second primary cobalt mine in Ozland to come on line. Not the first, not tied for first, but the second. Very comfortable taking a position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $652.5K 47.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10700000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5126249 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.