AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Sallywoofs, As you will notice by backtracking this thread, I...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Sallywoofs,

As you will notice by backtracking this thread, I very very rarely post here, but you have forced me to today. What I definitely do though is read ALL the posts ALL the time and learn from them.........Can you please just do the same.

It's time to go. Please just stop claiming half this thread with your relentless waffling. You repeat yourself over and over after knowledgeable posters spend their time answering your questions quite clearly.
    I USED TO enjoy coming on this thread and learning from these guys.......I don't think I can stand it anymore with you here.

YES, I know that you are free to come and post here, but please, if nothing else but the sake of our sanity...give it away now. Read only and learn from that, just stop ranting on please and let us have sanity back here like we did until you turned up.
    You are totally out of control with your posting and not even a holder as it has been clearly pointed out I don't know how many times.

If you are not Steve, you sure as #$&@ are as bad as him if not worse.

Enough is enough please ! I'm trying hard not to be rude here, but I just cannot deal with you anymore and I shouldn't have to ignore you. Have some manners and compassion please.

Just go away and annoy another thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $56.30K 7.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 10199308 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2965332 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.