AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ announcement, page-930

1. 3,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12566
    I haven't posted on AUZ for a number of weeks whilst this has all been going on but i'll enter my thoughts for what I think will occur when AUZ trades again.

The announcement & deal with SK caught a lot of people off guard. By people, I mean those who weren't invested. Funds/sophs etc.

Now most smart money doesn't buy into stocks during a big lift, so I'm presuming a large amount of money wanting to take long positions were waiting for the price to retrace before taking position.

I think the delayed suspension and the attention it has attracted (good or bad) has certainly put AUZ on most peoples radar's for whatever reason. But the long suspension has now also allowed an immense amount of time for external parties to conduct due diligence into the company and digest the deal. I think most people already agree the deal is great. Once the re-release lands with the i's dotted and t's crossed it should curb all worrying.

I think almost everyone whom was previously involved in AUZ has either;
    a) taken profits after the first run and will now hold
    b) held after the first run and will continue to hold

Also consider that there has only been 9 days of trading in Feb. What would the correlating share price have been had there been 18days or so of trading.

It is for those reasons that I expect there to be minimal selling and a lot of buying.

That's my 2c.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.72K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668584 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3941266 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.