AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ at the bottom, page-504

1. 938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Hello Steve yeh considering any finance news is prob mid yr at best the existing drilling results has added importance along with most importantly providing viable resource but in the short term holding or propping up the sp as results come in if they are good.
    Yes a few samples so far show promise but a bit early to draw any conclusions from the snippets given.
    Just the whole Bergen thing and the next tranche coming into play shortly makes me think it will go lower before any significant drill results emerge.
    The Bergen factor was a such a poor management decision and just a rort to existing holders. The Co and md should have had planning in place so that they were never forced into that play, there were ample opps for a better way to get funds.
    Anyhow to answer your question I may consider buying in if the drill results were continually good and that the risk reward or sp was palatable, but most likely only as a trade, hopefully Marcus can bring some nous and professionalism to this rabble, if that happens I guess there a chance but still some major hurdles to overcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $9.72K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668584 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3941266 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.