AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ at the bottom, page-508

1. 2,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 712
    1: AUZ has shown with out a doubt it can produce final grade sulphates with its process flow and plant design, we do not need to try retro fit an already running plant to refine and produce sulphates..

2: our ore body is ideal for the Sulphate production and its within spec and meets our partners spec for trace minerals and impurities.

3: LME has already conceded its pricing structure will change to accommodate for Sulphate specific contracts to meet the ever changing dynamics..

4: the talk of change of material from Nickel in EV batteries as fun as it is, even the last paragraph stated wouldn't even come into effect until at least 2030 onwards.. if at all...

So that last one is a big what if, yes it's a risk, but a big what if non the less, do I worry I'm going to be involved in a crash every second I drive my car? Or should I focus on the road to prevent myself from ever crashing in the first place...

I'll start worrying about battery material changes from 2030 onwards... then add maybe 10 years for DD, testing, adaptation etc..

IMO.

JD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.