AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - chart, page-115

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    There's an old saying, "buy the rumour, sell the fact" which often rings true especially when companies in the early stages or development release news (good or bad). It seems counter-intuitive I know, but the smart money use such 'liquidity events' to distribute stock to the masses when interest is high and then accumulate during times of little to no interest when the SP is bottoming out. Unfortunately, most of us are left scratching our heads as to why the SP drops when the news is perceived as being good.

BOT activity is usually a sign of market-makers creating liquidity in stocks during times of accumulation or distribution (or both). Not necessarily a bad thing if you know how to read it.

The only thing preventing me back from investing long-term in AUZ right now is the number of shares on issue. There's will be a lot of additional capital to raise before AUZ get Sconi into production which means further dilution and with 2.6B already on issue, there's always the risk of a consolidation. For this reason, I'm trading AUZ, but the buy and hold strategy isn't worth the risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.667K 986.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 6695629 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3639474 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.