AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Stop selling in idiot thinking; you can yell out "Ben-AUZ;...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Stop selling in idiot thinking; you can yell out "Ben-AUZ; Ben-AUZ" because of this year for AUZ. Reading reply from Ben without any sensitive information but make you can not sleep tonight.
    My email sent at 7:00pm today and got answers at 11:30pm.

"Hi xxx

Thank you for your email regarding Australian Mines.

Taking your question regarding Thackaringa first, investors really should not be worried about the progress of the exploration of this project. I will be providing shareholders with an update on the Thackaringa Project in our Quarterly Activities Report, which is due for release in the next week or so but as a bit of background, in late 2017, Australian Mines and Cobalt Blue jointly commissioned an airborne geophysical survey of our (separate) Thackaringa Projects.

Australian Mines (via its consultants) are presently modelling the airborne geophysical data and the results will be released once this work has been completed. I note that Cobalt Blue are also yet to release the final results from this survey. (The results COB released in late 2017 were preliminary results. Australian Mines does not release results / information until it is in its final form having passed our QA/QC process).

So like COB, AUZ is still working up the data.

Regarding your second question – that of the company’s road show plans. Australian Mines has been presenting to Australian brokers for the past week (including undertaking tours with these brokers of the demonstration plant).

At the end of this month I am presenting at a conference in South Africa (www.arlingtonpredaba.com), which will largely attended by UK funds who are actively investing in the battery metals space.

Australian Mines then has a Hong Kong, New York and London road show immediately after that. This road show builds on my road show of late last year that resulted in the AUZ share price rising at such a rate that we received two speeding tickets from the ASX in short succession.

Australian Mines will then be presenting at the RIU Explorers Conference in Fremantle (Perth) at the end of February. (www.verticalevents.com.au)

I will also be presenting at conferences in March, April, May, June, July, October and November at this stage. (August and September tends to be holiday season for UK and USA investors so I probably look to arrange a Melbourne-Sydney-Brisbane roadshow during these months).

This will include the Master Investor conference in London,www.masterinvestor.co.uk, where I am presenting to a large number of UK retail investors.

So as you can see, the company has a busy promotional schedule for 2018 and it is, indeed, looking like a year strong year for Australian Mines.

Kind regards

Ben"

Ben - King of the North

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $86.47K 10.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 7898570 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.