AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Sorry @Gpmm Let me clear up what I'm getting at. No fundamentals...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Sorry @Gpmm Let me clear up what I'm getting at. No fundamentals have changed. I don't see how the SQM news being lithium could have a domino effect with the cobalt. Bad news at Thacka and it's been leaked ??? highly unlikely the ground there is rich in cobalt and management has already stated cobalt present is equal to COB if not more. The aerial survey results will confirm this. Email today to HC member by BB stating announcements in March April to come... actually quarterly activities report any day now... stock to be dumped this hard????? Very uncharacteristic. Cobalt Friday 80k a ton .... right now up again 80.5 k... The way I see it big money moved today and southbound!! Statement !! Dump it cause panic and that's exactly what it did... cobalt is going up and up and up. This is not a dog stock it's undervalued and the big boys are playing all traders and hoping to snap up cheap shares at the 8-8.5 range. All IMO .. as I said I'm a long term holder .My last buy in was at 12.5 .. I'm 30k in the red. Not worried as my goal is long term but this is full manipulation if I ever saw it... again IMO Hopefully tomorrow won't be the same as today as there is no reason to sell off AUZ shares... We are being played to sell them cheap. Seriously SO uncharacteristic what I saw today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.