AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - chart, page-135

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Are you talking about the shares they're giving to the previous owners of Sconi (which I'm sure everyone has already factored into their thinking on this because we've known about that for a while)? Because they're funded up to the PFS and then they can negotiate further on getting funds from O/T partners (of where there is more than one). From what Ben said when talking about negotiating with them (maybe in an email response, but I can't remember), the off-take partners do have funds to get us up and running. I'm pretty sure 'billions' was mentioned in his comments.

There is this on the latest cap raising when being interviewed: ...but there was such interest, we decided to take $20 million. That will take us all the way through to the end of 2018 and allows us to accelerate things we weren’t planning on doing initially, like further processing in the pilot plant, so we aren’t looking to go back to the market any time in the next calendar year."

And then this from AGM presentation Q & A:

“But the key is to secure off take agreements as quickly as possible ?

Ben: " No – securing an off take agreement in the current environment is rather easy. The key is who you sign an agreement with.
    AUZ is negotiating with potential partners (not customers). These are companies with strong balance sheets and an ability to assist Australia Mines finance the construction."

So there you have it. I'm not convinced there will be further dilution than what we already know about. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.