AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Hey goggledog don't give up on lesser minds we are humans to...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hey goggledog don't give up on lesser minds we are humans to mate instead try and see their point of view.
    Here goes mine!!! Few weeks ago jumped in the car and drove to Greenvale with the other half  for a bit of a drive and some lunch took me about 3 hours from Townsville just a leisure drive. Good bitumen road all the way there. Upon arrival and receiving the first beverage I thought to my self this is not a road the boys on hot copper call that infrastructure . Then it hit me we have infrastructure , we have experience management team( couple of centuries between them)  some brought a mine in to construction , bod have big stakes in Auz ?
    Yes they do which means their interests are aligned with ours. (Get me on other beer!!! ) great projects with infrastructure already in place? ( stop repeating your self you only just had a couple ) What else ? Semi trailer from sconi can be in Port of Townsville in 4 hours roughly ( if the driver stops for a pie with peas you better make that 4 and 20 min) . The delivery to the port will be a couple of days before so no rush. Have we got a partner that wants our product? ( go and read my first post on hot copper) . Licences permits bla bla bla  all in place. ( another beer plz) yes all done.  Are we going to have teething problems? Yes we will have plenty of them but that were all experience comes to play that separate men for boys.
    You see for me this is not just another stock this is me back yard with my community been employed there.
    So I made me pease and I will holding this company for years to come. Like you said " the truth will speak for itself in the long run"

Regards

Lesser mind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $43.59K 4.359M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10392243 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 908768 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 9022255
Last updated 12.06pm 06/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.