AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

I found your post intriguing in that it in a nutshell it...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I found your post intriguing in that it in a nutshell it encapsulates the conflicting sentiment of I believe most of us AUZ believers have daily struggles with. You are obviously an analytical thinker in that your interpretations of charts and data available are instrumental in your in your decision making in regards to sentiment... buy... hold...sell. On the other hand you seem to trust your gut feelings and instrigent believe in the fundimentals of AUZ and topped up your holdings. Please believe me when I say this only my interpretation of ur post and is in no way critical or judgemental... just my comprehension.
    Excuse my rambling... a barmy 28 degree evening here in Perth.. enjoying the Indian so summer on the balcony with a beer with JJ Cale vibes in the background.
    I’m a long term holder and am of a view that is this incomprehensible SP movement being played out is just that... being played!! Which to me says we are on a winner, why else would the players be mucking around in our patch?
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.