AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

No - I really am rich now - you see a couple of years ago I...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    No - I really am rich now - you see a couple of years ago I bought a heap of shares in this company called AUZ – and this other bigger company called SKI needed this stuff called Cobalt that the little company had.

But the little company didn’t have enough money to get this Cobalt out of the ground.

So what ended up happening was the big company helped the little company get this Cobalt out of the ground by giving them money - and then the big company also gave the little company even more money cos they were also buying the cobalt they helped the little company dig up out of the ground.

and then the little company found they had more of this Cobalt in other places - plus they had gold an' stuff - anyway - with the money the big company gave them for buying the Cobalt that they dug up with machines the big company paid for - they bought more machines to dig up more Cobalt and sell it to more companies making more batteries who sold them to more car makers.

It really isn’t that hard to understand if you just try.

Anyway I’ve got pictures of everything back at my place I can show you if you wanna take a quick look....

AUZ - pig chasing girl on beach.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $59.35K 7.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2491261 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1996549 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.