AUZ 0.00% 1.3¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-214

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi JD
    What you say about spec stocks is so true, that is why they are speccys. It is all about looking at the fundamentals such as supply and demand, type of deposit and location. I myself also look at board knowledge in the area, no good having a board full of consumer, oil and gas, financials, farming products or telecoms knowledge if your a mining company. AUZ has a good broad selection. The COO has just come off a major laterite job in S America. Board member Mick Elias has many decades of nickel exploration experience from Western Mining the founder of the Nickel industry in Aust.
    I also look at companies selected to carry out contracts, Simulus has a good background in lab analysis and Medea has been used by many mining companies in securing finance. With the BFS Ausenco has done many gold, copper, nickel, iron ore, uranium pr9jects both in Aust and overseas.
    Location is a very big point to look at regarding costs, Greenvale was a feedpoint for Yabulu for years and very close to Townsville, Cairns, Charters Towers, Ingham for mining skilled workforces, Eng support and engineering/manufacturing support. Power is already available at minesite from the old operations. Also other infrastructure such as comms is already there. Water availability is a major factor in mine operation at Greenvale the Burdekin River is only a couple of k's away and there are two dams on the minesite full of water.
    The Port of Townsville is already approved Ni and Co export facilty.
    Regardless of what others say having a 100% OT partner is a big bonus, I have seen other juniors tank in the first year or two due to no confirmed customers, it also makes finance much easier.
    The selected process is over 50yrs in the making and is at Gen 5.
    As a speccy this one is ticking a lot of boxes to suceed.
    As another bonus AUZ has just partnered with Metalysis in R&D research into master alloy involving the Scandium to strengthen Al for aerospace and automotive industry. In researching Metalysis they are highly regarded in UK and have just finished the latest stage in their processing facility and are preparing for the next expansion.
    Apart from all this they have a full front to end demo plant to supply customers with samples as well as finetune process. Who else has this.
    There is quite a lot to like at the moment.
    Last edited by Flippa01: 19/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $31.06K 2.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9808571 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2174805 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.