AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-2183

1. pc3
    2,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I like that you have "owned" your own decision and not cried like an infant and apportioned a degree of blame on a HC poster, how imbecilic is that !

Some of what I read by one poster in particular was most pathetic, likened to child having a tantrum.....and from a millionaire no less

I am sure AUZ BOD and other senior management are aware that retail shareholders are bleeding. I am also of the belief that they working double time to "tick the next required boxes".

They have been late on deadlines and the market has crucified the share price for that, along with the Bergen deal contributing to the sp fall as well and all combined with significant macro factors causing a sector decline in general.

The Bergen deal....I see it has bridging finance to take control of Flemington 100% and ensure day to day operational activities continue while the iron out the nuances of a deal with SK that will be in excess of a decade as was announced to the market in the "binding term sheet". Again the 80m for 19.99% is not wholly based around the share price, its an amount to secure (for SK) the $5 Billion in ground resource that has proven processes and product as verified via the pilot plant to feed the battery plants that they are building around the globe. It as an amount of money that has been deemed through the SK due diligence and negotiations with AUZ that is required to commence construction.

I still hold the faith however. And I really am grateful that AUZ have the pilot plant and it has produced samples that exceed the terms specified by the off take partner SK who by the way are still our off take partner until announced to the market otherwise !

Right now if you IGNORE all the global contributors that are causing sp declines in the battery metals sector as a whole the bears are right. Its tough, the sp might get worse, it might improve in the short term I don't really know. But medium to long term I still think the deal will get done and the "rusted on bulls" will be rewarded, and yes I am deep in the red.

"In my opinion" the deal will be struck and then things will move at lightening speed. I find very interesting that there are a cohort of posters on the AUZ forum who report as not having an interest in AUZ, fervently post to disparage AUZ.

If AUZ move forward with SK and building of the mine commences it will be interesting to see who holds, who keeps posting etc. Wouldn't it be nice if a few of these peoples anonymity was exposed.....would we be surprised perhaps with some of the alliances that it might uncover

If they in fact do it for enjoyment, well that reeks of "loneliness and cats"

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.