AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-2184

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Quote from 6th March Announcement ,
    " SK Innovation will be entitled to a modest commercial-in-confidence buyer discount on the base price, provided it exercises an option to subscribe for up to 19.9% Australian Mines’ ordinary shares or equivalent level of asset investment for the Sconi Project within three (3) months following the release of the Bankable Feasibility Study (BFS) on the Sconi Project. (The BFS is now scheduled to be completed in June 2018)."

I would believe that since BFS hasn't been officially released , 3 months start from date it's formally released .

My interpretation of the above clause is :

Also , once released for SKI to get commercial in confidence discount has to either Opt for the Options 669,000,000 @.120 which is combined trading volume of last two months .. So , I guess if they exercise this it will strengthen the foundation / base price for AUZ ..

If they choose not to exercise the option & go for asset investment then our balance sheet will & project funding will be better off by $80mn within 90 days of BFS .

If they choose not to opt for either of the above two OPTIONS they don't get the commercial in confidence discount on the 13 years of product purchase . Obviously very strategic & carefully drafted clause which will definitely either give some Initial capital boost or if not exercised gives us better profit margins on sale of our product .

Will be nice to see how this all pans out in Early next year as 90 days from BFS would fall around Mid Feb if BFS is released in mid November . Hopefully , management is able to reduce this waiting time if SKI immediately decides what path they would take .

Cheers
    TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $45.94K 5.737M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4463881 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4364826 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.