AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-3936

1. pc3
    2,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    Long term I disagree, for sure it is a long term hold from this point, but pretty well all the company's in the battery metals space are taking a hammering including those producing such as PLS and AJM. I note the neighbor's went below .30c today as well.

In my view the tide will turn, with the 80x aprox giga factorys slated to be built globally, once they commence building them (not just one or two) but say a dozen or more getting built at the same time we will see money pour into this sector again.

No doubt SK not taking up the options has many speculating that the long form agreement is also on shaky grounds. Until we receive official notice saying otherwise it is still on the table.

Sick of hearing that the IRR at 15% is to thin to cut the mustard, it is highly likely that returns in many asset category's globally in the medium to long term will be subdued and that 15% will in my view be a reasonable return.

In any case the optimized BFS will improve the base case metrics of this project.....might even add a few percent to the IRR.

With all the EV news that is hurtling down the pipe line each week, eventually the macro sentiment will change. We really are only still drawing up the map for this impending electrical revolution.

Funnily enough, for some if the long form agreement gets signed off, it's bad news, if it get's axed it's bad news...........

I dont think we are far away, but for sure, I acknowledge it is crunch time. I am backing that at Xmas this year AUZ's future will hopefully be looking a lot brighter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $5.142K 549.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2392656 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 9068894 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.