AUZ 6.67% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-4467

1. 4,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1485
    Ha ha you make me laugh with the way you try to turn things around.

Firstly my post contained the facts for recycling to be part of the EV but apparently you missed it maybe just read want you wanted then deciphered it in cling on language to suit.

But just so you are clear my posts contain facts that not even you can comprehend the first being supply to meet demand of minerals required, something recycling will not and cannot compete with in the first ten years of ramp up for the industry, therefore I am not trying to suppress anything from anybody just trying to help you understand something at this point whereby you could be totally wrong but have trouble comprehending and that is even after all your posts which IMO have been to the detriment of the Auz forum with negativity after negativity and I dare say many others would like to know why.

Its fair to bring a contarian view about a certain stock but let's be fair dinkum mate you have smashed this from to pillar to post with fairy tales from the internet and as they say search enough of the internet and you will always find somebody throwing some sort of rubbish out there for niave people to believe the sad part is you are unfortunately consumed by it just to find more negativity to throw back into the forum.

Secondly every single time you have been asked to respond to a pertinet question you move away or dont answer so in actual fact your posts are not purely for the benefit of others even though you suggest they are, then state you couldnt care less about anybody or what they think well hang on matey what is it then.

Also when certain people who many consider to be experienced in the industry relate something back to you your way is to treat them with contempt by not answering their questions or jumping ship to another topic to avoid the discussion, again lets be fair dinkum if you were to discuss the stock in an unbiased format without degrading Auz with such comments like SK dont need Auz because at this stage everyone involved in this industry will need whatever they can get their hands on as the world is expanding in case you didnt notice and the demand is growing but again according to you it will shrink to the point that recycling will be the answer and yet you still dont get it, and as you state you dont have to read my posts either, but if I read something by a poster who has the facts wrong then I like everybody else should be able to have the right of reply just like the rhetorical stuff that you call rubbish which is very true but not from my side.

Anyway lets get back to facts you state first it was 2022 then 2025 and now its 2030 that the recycling boom will hit town from my estimates wouldn't that be close to the end of the first seven year period Auz would be supplying product to SK maybe thats why they have negotiated with Auz on that basis and are still in the picture so as far as recycling goes you maybe right 2030 maybe the year for a boom in recycling but at the end of day someone somewhere will still need product given the increased demand by then hope you have a good weekend

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $56.30K 7.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 10199308 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2965332 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.