AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-4550

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    I really don't think AUZ have been played, and I don't think SK are "locking up" resources so other companies can't use them either. SK literally cannot supply the orders they already have and DO need AUZ to complete them. The only reason they haven't signed on the dotted line is because of funding.

Let's sit on their side of the fence. There is no way any business would lock themselves into a ~$11billion contract that can't even be executed - And currently it cant be executed because AUZ don't have the funds to extract the resource. SK are not miners, so why would they put their capital upfront?! AUZ need to follow the steps. Get the funding, get the contract, get the money.

I have no idea what ARL are upto as I don't follow them, but this is the AUZ thread so am confident we aren't being played by SK in anyway. We need to prove to them we can execute the agreement. On the flip side, hypothetically, even if AUZ were being played, the binding long term off take lapses in September if AUZ can't find funding. A perfect exit strategy if required...... I feel that won't be the case.
    Last edited by db_nolan: 08/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $767 109.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 9820692 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2463915 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.