AUZ 5.26% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-4633

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    Further to the post yesterday the Korean Export Import Bank or KEXIM provides many traditional ECA products but I would infer the most relevant to the interests of those tuned in here is the Natural Resources Development Financing (NRDF) product. “These provide project sponsors with sources of flexible financing, long tenors and very competitive pricing exceeding that of which might be found under tied ECA lending or commercial bank lending. KEXIM can provide NRDF to Korean companies or to foreign companies in the natural resources industry in which a Korean company has an equity share or an off-take contract. KEXIM typically requires that there be a contractual connection between the borrower and the participating Korean company. Finally KEXIM has a mandate to promote the Korean national economy and enhance international cooperation through the provision of financial support for the development of overseas natural resources.

Ok license for the mind to wander here where the recent legal stoush between LG Chem and SKI could have, imo, given a hint to what could be occurring behind the scenes. The language of their rebuttals to LG’s claims points towards what could very well indicate a relationship between the above mentioned ECA and SKI. More specifically I refer to the counterclaim of “LG Chem may damage South Korea’s national interests by weakening a vital growth industry”. Not language they would have used imo unless there had been some sort of signing off on a governmental level. A pure private sector play would most likely not have employed that choice of language.

I think back to the AGM last year where it was stated Sconi would provide the refined materials for the U.S plant. Anyway it may be proven spectacularly wrong but there’s just that bit of a feeling and getting closer to big reveal time now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.19K 1.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2868655 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4365180 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.