AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-52

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    JD,

There's no issue with discussing the extent of the binding component on the term sheet for both parties. It would be IMO a non thorough assessment of our investment if we were not to acknowledge that SKI could and would remove themselves from the table if AUZ doesn't stack up. I don't believe this will be the case as I think the Sconi delays revolve around plant capacity increase and ore supply considerations rather than as some have stated a lack of resource. The reality of the mattter is however SKI as with any of these companies would settle for a dispute and short term pain rather than form a partnership with a company that does not stack up. I agree SKIs clients demands and the building of the battery plants in progress weighs heavily in our favour not to mention SKIs DD and involvement with developing the Sconi product to date, however its not in my view a done deal. As with many other investors in AUZ, I am hoping that by the end of the third quarter the majority of the questions will be put to bed and we can watch this thing grow up rather than side ways. Despite my hold sentiment in the mean time I will still continue to buy parcels to balance out my investment. Which should say to others where I think these guys are going to be in a few years. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.