AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-5318

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Just in response to your opening sentence there @mikesz ....and not having a specific go at you for it - but of course there are Ego's here on HC ......and not just me if that's what you're implying.

On many forums it is all about the Ego's . One might say there are some on these forums and which as I previously have stated who think they have a higher .' ownership ' right or status on Hot Copper. This based often on as little as the time they have been an official member. It's for these reason's , I don't blame for a minute some of the newer members who often sit back and say nothing for months and months.

Probably for fear of being ' shot ' down by these persons I speak of. I liken it to a ' feudalistic Hierarchy ' of seniority if you like , which at times appears to be run by a select few individuals who think it's their own little private investors club.

However , and unfortunately there is more to it than just the Ego's - mikesz. As I see it , it's more about the repeated trolling and ' calling out ' of others when it seems they having nothing better to do or obviously haven't got your own house in order.

So I feel it's perfectly within my rights and absolutely acceptable to respond to these sorts of ' call out ' comments - especially when they have directly involved the bringing up of my name....whether by innuendo or otherwise. To even suggest that you or anyone else are any different or would respond any different is not exactly being truthful as I have read many posts that indicate otherwise. And the AUZ forum is notorious for them.

At the end of the day , I don't believe the ' Ignore ' function is an effective tool and therefore I am more of the opinion that if necessary a Sledge Hammer approach ought to be used when it comes down to the professional Sledging side of things. So I make no apologies if my responses come across in an egotistical way , as I am not here to make Friends......or Buddy Pal's. It just comes down to basic respect for others really. Like Vintage said - if you're attacked first - you come back at them in spades.

I'm really only speaking of a couple of obvious ones , but nevertheless it only takes a few to completely destroy the good vibes felt in the sharing of knowledge or others perspectives.

In this case , I was mainly stating my disinterest in the whole ' sack the BOD and the SP will fly ' theory anyway. But because he seems to want to bring me into the ' Trader's ' bashing conversation at every opportunity - I then decided to sink the boots in a bit extra with the personal gloating aspect in regards my current successes with trading the AUZ SP. After all - Who the F@#K does he think he is in trying to rally support and insight others making statements that someone better ' reign in that Bubbles ' or ' who's giving him the thumbs if it isn't the Bulls.' - as if my contributions here are any less regarded or meaningful than anyone else's.

Common man , I've read most of what's posted here - what do you take me for. At least my stuff is more often than not - constructive , meaningful ......with plenty of insightfulness. Not just throwaway rubbish speak arising from deep seeded hatreds of deals gone bad as well as personal jealousies directed towards both the BOD and other posters.

End of Vent - will be away Skiing from tomorrow for 5 days. Here's hoping everyone Enjoy's the continuing SP re-rate and all the positivities surrounding their AUZ investments ....whatever they're personal strategies may be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $31.21K 3.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 27233748 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3558654 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.