AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ Chart, page-5449

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    I reckon that 1.5 years ago there would have been less than your approximate SOI of 2.6 -2.7 Billion. However , it's an interesting comparison nonetheless.......wink.png ....an'm one of those ' Contrarian's ' who don't reckon the SP will tank as it has been mention here today. Reason is that the whole premise for the consolidation will dovetail with SKI's re-entry on the strategic stake end of things ......or something to that effect anyway. May be tailored in with a further ' Streaming ' component to the overall package .

Either way , they ( the Consortium ) vis a vis ALL participants will want the SP up and about at a higher levels than 2.9 cents .....and obviously once done will be underpinned by all the details and components of the funding package.....and therefore the ' Returns on Equity ' over LOM will be much greater on paper that otherwise would have been. Just my opinion and thought on some of the issues brought up in the forums today - and which I have been a proponent of many times previously.....biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.563K 222.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 9836849 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2799869 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.