AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

AUZ coldnt get finance in australia, what makes them think they can do it in Brazil., page-3

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Fully understand your concerns Muay

I remember you from back in Sconi days and the promises of Bell, how cars would have AUZ nickel in them from sconi and the no money up front deal with SK that was the worst deal ever.

However I do think that this offers a very different opportunity. The CAPEX of Sconi and the processing plant we know was huge, in the billions with a very marginal profits.

I have learned to not attach to a company and simply see the opportunity in something when it arises and sell once its expired. Why marry to a company when the situations change daily.

If you had of sold AUZ right after its huge run up into the 10-11c ranges on its hype and not looked back you would have done extremely well but the weaknesses of the nickel market which are now especially apparent. No wonder lenders didnt want to touch it. Also the weaknesses of the BOD were highlighted in the way they allowed themselves to be tied up with SK innovations and then tossed into the bin when after their due diligence they walked.

Brazil RE is a different opportunity however, not much unlike the first run of AUZ before their stage 3 top and stage 4 decline in 2018 basically lasting until now.

Lets look at key differences

IAC Rare Earths will definitely offer a lower CAPEX
    Location, right beside BRE one of if not the hottest RE stock right now with exceptional grades. What did Sconi have beside its modest grades?
    Very low market cap = excellent risk vs reward opportunity
    RE sector prices at a low. Not buying into hype.
    New Managing director that has so far been playing his cards right for what I can see.
    Very promising surveying of tenures to commence the drill program with - speculative exploration and upside, real or otherwise.

To name a few

I find it hard to see the current downside.

My lesson learned, apart from what has the company learned is.

Not to buy the top, especially on a company like 2017-2018 AUZ, let alone hold for the stage 4 decline. Hold and hope
    Not to average down on losers - AUZ from 2018 until now
    Click sell once the opportunity expires and the BOD begin with the announcements like what we saw in those days.

There's tons of opportunity in upside in AUZ's Brazil project right now for the Share Price and the chart data we're seeing.

I say this after I lost 18k on AUZ in those days averaging down from 11.5c down to 4 until I eventually sold for an 18k loss. But that is what I learned.

For the company or any company I couldn't care less. The opportunity here is considerable.

Last edited by Othala: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $19.64K 2.424M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 7471772 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 6569228 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 50000
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.