AUZ 9.09% 1.2¢ australian mines limited

AUZ dream ann!

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    How nice would it be to wake up to this “ AUZ secures Sconi Funding , NAÏF Supports biggest NIckle and Cobalt project & SKI deal goes unconditional”

I guess current price already reflects the negative sentiment of funding not approved as it’s already
    down by 70% from 15 months ago .

Worst case on not getting approved by due date and having an extension would effect share price by 30-40% .

Positives of having funding approved , would mean a lot to all involved ....
    - AUZ Board
    - Medea Partners
    - Marcus Hughes & Sophia
    - SKI management
    - NAIF
    - Austrade
    - Qld Govt
    - Premier of Qld
    - Shareholders
    & will also justify closing of all social media accounts.

In normal scenario management could have gotten carried away and posted hints of their discussions on social media platform , but now it all makes sense .

The involvement of all the above stakeholders and company can’t afford to behave like a junior and has to strictly comply with the discipline and rules of above involved .

Strongly bullish as happy to see even in some of the negative commentary Company did achieve their goals and it was only a compalin about missing deadlines which I feel is human . Company has mostly delivered in last two years and ticked off its goals and things are looking in our favour .

2.5 Million dollar question is will the stock go to .29 cents after the good news

Gltah
    Cheers
    Trader Guy
    Last edited by trader guy: 18/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $39.66K 3.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 4525557 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2652976 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 1381686
Last updated 15.00pm 19/04/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.