AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

AUZ - Fireside Chat, page-190

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    Nothing new there so far. Other than maybe saying that a hedge fund wants to make money. Thought that was their default behaviour.

Of course they will sell down some or even all their holdings - that much is given. However I do want to point out that AUZ have set a limit on the number of shares that can be converted.

Plus there is the small matter of the accretive effect of the funds being used to prove out Flemington which at present is not valued into the SP. In fact even Sconi is not fully valued into the SP.

So on the one hand you have an evil hedge fund making what 20-30% of their $8m max. On the other you have $10b worth of resource in the ground and a signed contract with SKI. All at a valuation of 100odd million. I wonder which way the share price will go once the Ann's start flowing.

I think @Vintage in you singular negative focus you have forgotten all about the positive aspects of investing into developing companies. But you know each to their own I suppose. I think it helps to have a balanced picture not one sided. IMO
    Last edited by mikesz: 15/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $10.82K 1.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 41561112 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 351234 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.