AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

@vintageI also want to point several other points (highlighted...

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883

@vintage

I also want to point several other points (highlighted in the attachments below).

1/ The deal with Bergen May not be all that dilutive as you claim. AUZ clearly states there are limits in place and they have also issued 19.8m options to Bergen at a conversion of 130% of 20-day vwap to price at the time of execution. Assuming they executed on or around 11/Sept that puts conversion at c.8.5c and another $1.68m due to AUZ at that time. So it is ABSOLUTELY in Bergen’s interest to see the SP up or above 8.5c

2/ AUZ previously stated that they are continuing offtake discussions re Flemington with parties that missed out on the deal at Sconi. Do you think Madea’s job is finished with just one deal? IMO they will be continue to assist with further deals for Flemington, financing and so on. I’ve been there and done that - once you have a strong relationship in place and a proven track record, you keep building your deal pipeline.

3/ The Bergen deal has a two year conversion horizon and is linked to 90% of a 5 day vwap IN TWO YEARS! Do you honestly believe that the SP will still be at 4c in two years? If SKI exercise their option at 12c, the price will skyrocket way past 12c overnight. Plus if Flemington drills come up good (and there is a huge body of evidence that they will), then we have another major catalyst. And what about the additional 50,000m of drilling at Sconi? Do you think this will have zero effect on the price within 2 years?

4/ I’ve done the calls previously - so not going to repeat here. But did you realise AUZ has well over $10b of resource in the ground. One offtake deal for 13years already signed and more to come as SB eluded to? All for a measly valuation of 100m’ish. Where do you think the SP will go once the market starts behaving rationally?

5/ Clearly Trump, trade war, China etc are not helping us right now. But this will stabilise at some stage. The need to fix pollution, enable EV and ultimately make money out of Ev resources will not ever go away. These macro factors are the wind in our sales. Sooner or later AUZ will be in production simply because we have noman choice! Do you realise this? Yes, that’s right, we have no choice but to get into production because AUZ is not part of a global supply chain and is already saying it will be a globally significant producer of EV battery chemicals. I want you to stop for a few minutes and think about this, and once you do, you’ll realise just how powerful this concept is for a growing company to be assured a future in one of the biggest industrial changes in our century.

man! For gods sake, do some research and provide some meaningful discussion based on facts! Not some half baked ideas and articles is some twobit paper.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1325/1325622-fbe4b609e8031e325bb77941f75f6aa7.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1325/1325624-8d0fb31add80b28a9808a8e3540d0b67.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1325/1325626-ecece4b92df798157d8db64dd5028a0f.jpg

and BTW - not one person here has picked up that Bergen will PAY us a further $1.6m so net debt is actually $6.4m IN TWO YEARS when the share price is more than likely north of 20-30c. You can gues what the conversion at that point will be right?

For all I can Bergen can sell their entire holding for a 10% profit in two years, because I would have made well over 500% from my holding.

All in my opinion and do your own research, and please use facts not some half baked ideas to make your points. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $83.60K 8.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2299999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6118349 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.