AUZ 9.09% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

could not free with you more @AGROS.... at the end of the day,...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    could not free with you more @AGROS.... at the end of the day, it's everyone's individual research that counts. not that of others.... if you are satisfied that this company has what it takes to succeed, then no comment should alter your decision. if people come in here to validate their decision or to see which way their decision will tip if they are on the cusp, then you have not done enough research. this forum is full of up ramping and down ramping. if you can see through the smoking mirrors on each end, there are some interesting comments being made.... I have decided to invest back in because there is a proven resource and I believe our product is again on the rise (nickel and cobalt)... with mines shutting and DRC being shed negative light, there is value in AUZ... if SK do not proceed, the resource is still there... the company is not going to put their hands up, walk away and say this is all too hard... a buyer will be found and funding will be obtained... whether through NAIF or through other means.... coming on here and saying the company is going downhill is utter crap. likewise, saying the company will see $1.50 SP in the near terms is garbage....

the truth is, if NAIF and SK pull through, 2.4c will be a distant memory. I am highly confident of that statement. if they don't, I am also highly confident that the company will find someone else. yes, the SP might drop but not for long.

I am bullish on AUZ not because I'm trying to up ramp. it's the sheer fact that they have a proven resource.... there are juniors on the ASX without a proven resource and are sitting higher in SP. that to me is a big risk and cause for speculation on whether it is being manipulated....

for those who have not quite made a decision on whether to invest, the only advice I can give you, stay of HC! do your own research and back your decision otherwise, you will just get more confused!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $242.2K 24.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 15940258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5156448 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 7509300
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.